Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Oooh, shiny quest!!!

4/3/08

Well, Aos didn’t get out to the Shimmering Flats, since I started her on the Defias in Dustwallow quests. After I powerleveled her to 299 Engineering (I ran out of Thorium bars), I brought her to Dustwallow, and intended on running her up to Ratchett, so she could hop on a boat to Booty Bay, and get her level 34 + 36 skills from the trainer.

I got distracted with questing, and logged out after talking to Renn (the diver) after giving him the Defias Orders. I need to get Gouge added to my hotkey lineup, so I can practice stunlocking monsters to be prepared for doing the same to players. Though, with engineering, I don’t have to worry as much about perfecting my attack sequences, since it gives such a big edge with the amount of damage options I have to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment