Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Mote Extractor? We don't need no stinkin' mote extractor!

4/8/08

Good morrow, gentle readers! I just discovered something very cool on Allakhazam.com. I’ve always advocated camping the Darkmoon Faire for Motes of XXX, as well as the mid to high level herbs. Well, you can do that all the time now! I was looking at Mote of Fire, and it said that Dealer Najeeb, Dealer Tariq both sold Motes at 16 silver, in limited supplies. Adamantite frame was sold at 4 gold, Elemental Blasting Powder at 20 silver, Felsteel Stabilizer at 4.8 gold….. I smell a profit potential here. Not only that, I hate making mats and wasting the raw material if it doesn’t give me a skill point. I’d rather buy the item at a lower price, and sell the metal on the AH.

No comments:

Post a Comment