Monday, November 10, 2008

All dressed up, and nothing to craft

11/20/07
Preyonyou is now level 25, and back at Stormwind, ready to blow thru Westfall and get all the VC quests, once she’s built up some well-rested bonus. I finally got her to 155 mining (so I can mine Gold), and then ran her up to Dun Modr to turn in the “A Dark Threat Looms” quest. Since I was close, I decided to run across Arathi and Hillsbrad, so I could unlock the waypoints, and pick up some free experience for discovering areas. Surprisingly, I didn’t die. I usually get ganked by level 30+ players in Arathi, or attract attention from monsters, or get killed by the enemy patrols on the road.

I really love the Find Fish tracking, especially since they’ve changed the graphics of the pools of fish. Before, it was a static pool, showing the ring shape until you fished it empty. Now, it ripples and disappears for a second or two. It’s easy to miss when you’re on a dock, or running down the shoreline. It was really helpful to find the pools of fish off the docks at Menethil Harbor, while I was waiting for a boat.
I’ve decided to get 2x +12 Agility to Cloak enchants for the Parachute Cloaks for Aosdanasaoi (Rogue) and Ryoushigishi (Hunter), it just sucks because I know that the Darkmoon Faire has Motes for 16 silver each now. This means the Primal Airs I want would only cost me 1.6 gold, instead of the 17-20 gold they’re going for on Daggerspine. But, what else am I going to spend the gold on? I have tons of mats for high level recipes that I can’t even make yet, the recipes themselves that I can’t learn yet, and I’ve bought/found all the mats for the stuff I can make at my level. Waaaa….feel sorry for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment