Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The planning of a Twink

12/12/07
I had a cold on Monday night that prevented me from getting to sleep at a decent time, so I stayed home Tuesday. I got my twink Doomslinger to collect the 3 instance quests of the deadmines, and then got invited to a PUG. I dinged 17 while I was in there, and unfortunately we wiped right as we got to the ship, so I wasn’t able to to get the Tunic of Westfall for turning in Van Cleef’s head. 5 stamina, 11 agility for a level 19 twink will be nice, especially when I get the 100 health enchant on it. Hopefully my guildy friend can run me through with her, and it shouldn’t give me enough XP to ding me through to 20. I figure once I get to lvl 19, I’m going to go to Darkshore, have Ryoushigishi clear out Naga around the cat figurines he can spot with Find Treasure, and get a lvl 19 Ghost Saber. Then, level it up to Loyalty level 6.

I also decided that I had collected enough copper ore to switch from mining to Engineering, so I boosted her to level 150. I mostly made mats, since I wanted to save space for the highest level of bombs I could make for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment