Saturday, November 15, 2008

Beep beep! Bogey on your Six!

2/29/08
Kishigishi is still in Drywhisker Gorge, leveling up her mining. I had an encounter with a level 38 paladin engineer that I lost, unfortunately. I wasn’t aware that you could actually attack while using your invulnerable bubble, or use healing spells. The spell description says you can’t use physical attacks, but you can still use Consecration, engineering items, and you can use healing. So now, my plan of attack will be attacking, using a Dense dynamite, waiting until they bubble up, run away while they’re invulnerable and healing, bubbling up myself and healing if needed, and using the Death Ray while in the bubble. After that I can use the Harm Prevention Belt for 400 damage absorption, and using the Last Wish?? Healing spell that uses up all your mana, but is instant cast. I could probably take on a level 45 with that strategy.

I don’t know how many people look at their combat log, but it can actually serve as an early warning detection system. Whenever I log into Kishi right now, I immediately switch from chat to combat, so I can see if anyone else is battling the kobolds. If someone is, I /target TheirName to see if it’s Horde.

No comments:

Post a Comment