Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hello? Tank looking for healz

1/29/08
I didn’t do much last night, I just took Panzergishi, my 27 Dwarf Warrior, into the Deadmines to try to see how far I could get. I got the Miner’s Union Cards and the locket outside the instance, then headed in to get the bandanas and the gnoam thing from Sneed. Once I got past there, it got really hard in the goblin foundry, since it was hard to pull the the mobs in singles, plus they were activating their compact harvest reaper kits. I got killed a few times, and decided to call it a night. I was lucky enough to snap up the Sniper scope plans from my Demon Soul Horde Auction House for 10 gold, and I reposted it for 65-100 gold. I had already sold one for 60 gold, so I figured it wouldn’t be a problem selling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment