Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Clearing out the junk

12/14/07
No questing last night, just going thru my toons and making them battle ready. My rogue Thrillkiller on Horde side was chock-full of cooking mats, and I wouldn’t be able to go out and and quest with full bags, so I started spreading the wealth around to my other toons, even though it meant buying more bag slots in their banks. I also got back to leveling my lvl 16 Druid Morticide on Wednesday night, knocking out some of the Harpy quests in NW Barrens, part of the Samophlange quest in NE Barrens, getting his Aqua form, and doing part of the quest for his Cat form. I was lvl 19 when I finished, and it only took a couple of hours.

I’m going to be happy when all my Horde side toons get through to level 35, because that means they’ll be able to powerlevel to 300 in their professions, and will have worked through the backlog of equipment I stashed in each of their banks. Bad, bad idea! Unless you’re going to get to that level in the immediate future, or it’s got really good stats, don’t bother stockpiling. I usually check to upgrade my equipment every 2 levels now, to coincide with buying skills from my class trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment